PS Engineering PMA450B Audio Panel/Marker/Intercom/BlueTooth 050-450-0601
Dropship Item. Usually ships within 2 business days.
Add to cart for lowest price.
This unit is P/N:050-450-0601
With the proliferation of Bluetooth® enabled devices in the cockpit and the ways pilots are using them, it was time to take the next step in connectivity with the introduction of the PMA450B.
More Bluetooth® capability than any other audio panel available today, When coupled with our innovative approach to audio control, this user friendly PMA450B gives more what the pilot wants from their audio panel, the central nervous system of their avionics suite.
This 3rd generation PMA450 has two completely independent Bluetooth® modules, giving unprecedented connectivity capabilities. The PMA450B has the ability to work like no other panel available. Stream to a digital video camera, hear Foreflight® alerts, make a phone call to ATC for your IFR clearance, you might even listen to your favorite tunes once in a while.
PMA450B also adds our flightmate®. This integrated audio alert system gives the pilot the ability to hear alerts related to aircraft conditions. NOTE, additional wiring is required to enable this capability when upgrading from either GARMIN GMA340 or PMA8000 series audio panels)
Learn more about flightmate®, click on the link below:
IntelliAudio® gives the pilot the capability to pay attention to the radio that is important to their flight at any one instant in time. Consider Com 1 coming from the 10 o’clock position while Com 2 is coming from the 2 o’clock position, just like being at a cocktail party, you are able to pay attention to the person who is telling you something important while ignoring the other conversations that aren’t.
The 3 Soft-key user interface is unprecedented for audio control panels. With more and more capability provided by our audio panels, we found it necessary to make the access to these functions easier. If you can read English you’ll be able to get all of the capability from the PMA450B without ever having to open up the User’s Guide.
This audio panel is plug ‘n play** with GARMIN’s GMA340, which makes upgrading as easy as 1-2-3. The existing wire harness and tray that is installed for the GMA340 is complete and there is nothing to add or change. Get all of the new capabilities by simply removing and replacing. A simple log book entry is all that is required.
Check list of capabilities:
- 3 Softkey User Interface integrated with OLED Graphics Display allowing intuitive operation as well as wide angel view in all levels of cockpit lighting
- IntelliAudio® True Dimensional Sound enhances the ability to listen to two com radios at the same time
- Multiple Bluetooth® modules - unprecedented flexibility
- Bluetooth® Music Streaming with front panel volume control
- Bluetooth® telephone connection
- Bluetooth® digital audio output for video recorders
- USB-C Charging Port provides 15 Watts of power with Auto-Protection preventing electrical shorts from being an issue.
- 4 Independent Music Inputs, Music #1, Music #2, and Bluetooth® 1 (BT1), Bluetooth® 2 (BT2), and streaming output
- Enhanced Digital Aircraft Radio Recorder with display of Com and message number that is being played back
- Copilot as Passenger function
- 6 place IntelliVox® automatic VOX hi-fi stereo intercom with advanced intercom functions such as Alternate Intercom Function and Copilot as Passenger
- 3 User definable switched inputs
- Monitor Mode allows automatic muting of non-primary radio
- 3 music mute modes: Mute On, Mute Off, Radio Mute
- Volume control for Intercom, Speaker, Marker Beacon Audio, 3 Switched Inputs, Telephone, and all Music Inputs
- Built-in Marker Beacon Receiver
- Split mode for dual audio panel capability
- 3 Isolation modes - Pilot Isolate, All, and Crew
- 4 - 6 un-switched inputs
- Selectable music distribution for pilot, copilot and passengers
- RAM (Radio Active Mute) eliminates constant back ground noise from radio static
- 2-year Pro-Support Warranty
*FOR FACTORY WARRANTY TO BE VALID, A WIRING HARNESS MUST BE PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM PS ENGINEERING OR THE UNIT MUST BE INSTALLED BY A PS ENGINEERING DEALER.
*This item will be drop shipped directly from the manufacturer to assure you get the newest serial number possible.
* GARMIN is a registered trademark of GARMIN, Ltd. PS Engineering, Inc. is in no way affiliated with GARMIN, LTD.
** Dimmer voltage must be 0 - 12 VDC or 0- 24 VDC