Garmin GTX335 ADS-B Out Xpdr with GPS and GA35 GPS Antenna
No Stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 weeks.
Add to cart for lowest price.
The STC Registration Card, which comes in a black envelope with the GTX335 kit, will unlock a Garmin STC Permission Letter, Installation Manual and the rest of the STC documentation including aircraft flight manual supplement.
All-inclusive 1090 MHz ADS-B “Out” Transponder Solution
- Satisfies NextGen equipage requirements for ADS-B “Out”
- Kit comes with GTX335 ADS-B Out Mode S Transponder with WAAS/GPS, GA35 WAAS/GPS Antenna and STC Permission card
- 1090 MHz output enables aircraft to operate at any altitude, in airspace around the globe
- Combines Mode S Extended Squitter (ES) transponder and WAAS/GPS position source in a single unit and includes GA35 WAAS/GPS Antenna
- Useful display features include flight time, count-up and count-down timers, plus current pressure altitude readout
- Easy replacement for your existing transponder, with common 1.65-inch tall form factor
For aircraft operators looking to satisfy the ADS-B “Out” equipage rules as quickly and cost-effectively as possible, the Garmin GTX 335 1090ES transponder offers the ideal one-box, one-swap solution. With a built-in WAAS GPS position source and included GA35 antenna– so everything needed to meet compliance standards for a certified ADS-B “Out” solution is provided with this simple all-in-one package installation.
Enhanced Traffic Surveillance
Using 1090 MHz extended squitter ADS-B “Out” transmission, the Garmin GTX 335 improves upon the existing transponder query system while working seamlessly with existing ATC protocols. The ADS-B reports provide ground controllers with considerably faster updates than traditional radar. And by simultaneously broadcasting this information to ADS-B “In” display-equipped pilots, it enables them to essentially see the same traffic picture for their location that ATC is watching on the ground.